Happy…Tuesday? I swear I’ll get a day down for zee blog if it’s going to be 1x/week right now. Life is BUSY but all really, really good things! I’m still trying to figure out what balance means for this season 😉 and still wanting to blog. I’ve been building this list for a while now and we are half way through October (what the what) and everything so I guess it’s appropriate to post now…
Fall Bucket List
1. Go hiking. Several. Times. Eek. I’ve gone two weekends in a row. Finish with brunch and it’s a good Saturday/Sunday 😉
2. Go apple picking! I’m hoping to do this this weekend!
3. Go to wineries! I’ve done this once already!
4. Visit Charlottesville again! Where ideally I could do 1,3 and 4 all at once! I just want to be in the mountains in the fall! So pretty!
5. DECORATE. I bought a few decorations last fall and it makes a tiny living space feel much homier 🙂 I want to get a wreath for our door!
I bought a bunch of little pumpkins at Trader Joe’s this week…
6. BAKE PUMPKIN THINGS. I’m not really into carving pumpkins, as I have zero artistic ability whatsoever. But I love love LOVE adding pumpkin to things! And it is GOOD for you! I love adding pumpkin to my oats if I eat them warm! But I’m thinking pumpkin bread, pumpkin cookies, baking pumpkin seeds?
7. Keep up this little running kick. I’m only running when I want to. And it’s pretty bipolar. I love it when I’m doing it and then I’ll go 2 weeks without having any desire. But this weather makes it eassssyyy. Get me outside!
I don’t get totally into halloween or anything. But I do love the cooler weather (until it starts getting below 50…then I cry for summer).
What’s on your fall bucket list?
Has it felt like fall where you are? It was 80 degrees up until yesterday with a few sprinkled cool days in there. Today felt FREEZING so now I feel inspired to have a fall bucket list 😉
Do you enjoy hiking?